The International Leadership Programme (ILP) is an innovative leadership development opportunity which aims to develop leadership skills, inspire thinking about global issues and equip young people to become involved in their local communities.
The programme begins with the International Summit, which brings together 80 international young leaders aged 25-35 to participate in a two week residential training conference, featuring world-renowned leadership trainers and speakers.
The Summit includes leadership skills workshops, inspirational sessions on global issues such as poverty and sustainability, and visits to projects in the local area which demonstrate leadership in action.
If you feel ready to take your leadership skills to the next level and to benefit from this unique and fully funded opportunity please complete the online application form in full. The application form is designed to assess your leadership potential and your interest in and experience of the themes of the programme.
Applicants must fulfil the following selection criteria:
- Be a national of the following countries: Afghanistan, Algeria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Malaysia, Morocco, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia (resident in Kenya), Syria (resident in Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Turkey & Lebanon),Turkey, United Arab Emirates and United Kingdom.
Please note that ID and proof of address will be asked for during the interview process.
- Be 25–35 years old in November 2016
- Be able to attend the two week Summit in November 2016
- Make a commitment to complete the 12 month programme in full
- Fluent in English (all elements of the programme will be conducted in English)
Fill the Online Application here All fields must be completed.
Deadline: May 19, 2016