The Government of India is giving Commonwealth citizens the opportunity to attend fully-funded training courses across a range of areas, including rural development, IT, telecommunications and renewable energy, in association with the Commonwealth Secretariat.
The courses are sponsored by the Government of India and delivered by Indian institutions through the Indian Technical and Economic (ITEC) Programme. ITEC is part of the Commonwealth Secretariat’s Third Country Training Programmes, which aims to build capacity in member countries by providing specialist training in key areas of development work.
Who can apply
- Officials in Government, Public and Private Sectors, Universities, Chambers of Commerce and Industry, etc.
- Candidates should possess adequate work experience.
Eligibility criteria for admission to Courses
- Academic qualifications as laid down by the Institute for the Course concerned.
- Working knowledge of English required to follow the Course.
- Age between 25 to 45 years.
- Medically fit to undertake the training.
Application guidelines and form
Read how to apply and download the application form here
Note: The Government of India has allocated 30 places for participants from Commonwealth member states for the 2016-2017 Programme.
Join Diplomacy Opportunities facebook group OR follow @DiplomacyOpp on twitter