The forum aims to foster discussion and exchange on the issue of social entrepreneurship and its role in integration of vulnerable groups into society, especially when it comes to the labor market. As experience shows, there is an urgent need for all sectors to combine their strength and experiences in order to tackle the issue.
Creative Development Center in cooperation with CRISP e.V and with financial support of Black Sea trust and Erasmus+ is recruiting representatives from Public, NGO and (Social) Business sectors, coming from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Russia, and Turkey to participate in the Social Leader Forum 2016.
All expenses are covered including travel and accommodation.
- Open to participants from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Russia, and Turkey.
- Applicants can be working in public administration, (social) business, NGOs, universities, think tanks and other spheres of professional engagement concerning the issue of youth unemployment, labor migration, creating income opportunities for disadvantage groups (rural youth, IDPs, women, minorities), career development for young people, social entrepreneurship and are interested in cross-sector cooperation and social innovation.
- Applicants should have a strong interest in exchanging on best practice and the developing and learning of new ways of working on the issue and to think “out-of-the-box”.
- There is no age limit, but a minimum age of 18.
- Working language is English.
- The participants will be selected by a joint jury from all partner organizations. Partners from Germany as well as from other countries will provide expert workshops for all participants.
If you are interested to become part of the project, please fill in this application form online.
Deadline is September 10
Address all inquiries to: teonadalak@
Join Diplomacy Opportunities Facebook group and follow @DiplomacyOpp on Twitter for updated opportunities