The Mo Ibrahim Foundation in association with SOAS and the Centre of African Studies-University of London is organising a one-week Residential School in March 2017 (location and exact dates tbc) on the topic of ‘Governance and Development in Africa’.
The residential school is for 20 participants who are policy makers, academics, researchers or civil society representatives from any African country who will gain, through this training, new ideas and knowledge on the broad issue of governance and development.
Applicants should have at least a MSc degree in areas related to Governance or 5 years professional experiences in fields relevant to the theme of Governance and Development in Africa.
The official language of the School is English.
All costs for successful applicants, including economy flights, visa costs, accommodation and meals, will be covered. No per diem.
Applications should include:
- 2 page max CV (including email address for correspondence)
- One reference letter (can be emailed directly by referee to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Proposal of max 1000 words outlining research interest and/or professional background and how the applicant will benefit from attending the Residential School
Deadline for applications: 15 December 2016
To be sent electronically:
- Angelica Baschiera
- Centre of African Studies SOAS -University of London
- Thornaugh Street, Russell Square London WC1H 0XG
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel.: +44 (0) 207 898 4370
Join Diplomacy Opportunities Facebook group and follow @DiplomacyOpp on Twitter for updated opportunities