This is a call for submission in the form of an abstract/write-up, artistic impression, video, blog around the following four thematic pillars of the demographic dividend road-map:
- Pillar 1: Employment and Entrepreneurship
- Pillar 2: Education and Skills Development
- Pillar 3: Health and Wellbeing
- Pillar 4: Rights, Governance and Youth Empowerment
- Selected entries will be invited to partake in the 2017 January Heads of States Summit.
Write-ups should be no more than 1000 words. Support your work by sending us further evidence such as pictures and/or videos and nomination/recommendation letters.
Selected entries will be selected to attend at the 28th AU Summit in January 2017
Kindly note that only high resolution photos and videos will be accepted. Send us links to big files (Videos/photos/blogs etc.)
Include the following information as part of your submission: Name of your project or your organisation and country or region your work affect, your age and sex Send your entries directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “AU Youth Day 2016” in the subject line.
Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
The deadline for submissions is 25 October, 2016
Join Diplomacy Opportunities Facebook group and follow @DiplomacyOpp on Twitter for updated opportunities