The 8th Annual G(irls)20 Summit will be held in June 2017 in Germany. A delegate from each G20 country, as well as the African & European Union, Pakistan, Afghanistan & MENA region, will be selected to represent their country.
Delegates will be provided with the following:
- Summit learning materials and supplies;
- Return economy air travel arrangements, from the closest international airport to the delegate’s home to Germany;
- Accommodations while in Germany (in transit accommodations to be covered by the delegate);
- Meals – breakfast, lunch, dinner and refreshments each day;
- All ground transportation while in Germany.
- Female, between the ages of 18-23 (at the time of Summit)
- Will provide consent to appear in any and all media
- Will commit to launching a post-Summit initiative/project in her own community
- Lives in and holds citizenship in a G20 member country, Afghanistan, Pakistan, the African or European Unions, or the MENA region
- Is proficient in the English language for all verbal and written communications
- Has parental or guardian permission to travel to Germany and to fully participate in the summit for the duration of the Summit (This may require absence from school)
- Has an interest in the economic advancement of girls and women
- Has or can obtain a valid passport and visa for travel no later than February 28, 2017
Join Diplomacy Opportunities Facebook group and follow @DiplomacyOpp on Twitter for updated opportunities