UNESCO Mobile Learning Week 2017 | Diplomacy Opportunities
Mobile Learning Week is UNESCO’s flagship ICT in education conference held annually at UNESCO Headquarters in Paris. The event convenes experts from around the world to share how affordable and powerful mobile technology – from basic handsets to the newest tablet computers – can accelerate learning for all, particularly people living in disadvantaged communities. Each year the event has a specific theme to focus discussions.
The conference is composed of numerous tracks, typically including workshops, a symposium, a high-level policy forum and a research seminar. These tracks engage a wide range of participants, including policy-makers, project managers, educators, researchers, and representatives of NGOs, international organizations and private companies.
In 2017, Mobile Learning Week 2017 will be co-organized by UNESCO and UNHCR under the theme ‘Education in emergencies and crises’ from 20 to 24 March in Paris.
Register today to expand international understandings of how new and affordable technologies can help:
- Strengthen inclusion in education
- Preserve the continuity of learning in conflict and disaster contexts
- Open and enrich learning opportunities for refugees and other displaced people
- Facilitate the integration of learners in new schools and communities
- Catalyze innovation in the education sector and improve the impact of humanitarian interventions
Register to attend or submit proposal before Tuesday, 17 January 2017.
Visit the conference website here
Join Diplomacy Opportunities Facebook group and follow @DiplomacyOpp on Twitter for updated opportunities