All Bar None is an initiative designed to ensure that outstanding young people from every country in the world are represented at the One Young World Summit 2017 in Bogotá.
We have selected 116 countries that have been less well represented at previous One Young World Summits. Through All Bar None, we will work closely with our partners and sponsors to find sponsorship for one young person from each of these countries to attend the Summit in Bogotá.
What does All Bar None sponsorship pay for?
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2017 in Bogotá, Colombia
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis between 4 October and 7 October
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Summit hand-outs and support materials.
- The cost of travel to and from Bogotá.
Am I eligible?
You are eligible for All Bar None sponsorship if you can answer ‘yes’ to the following questions:
- Are you aged 18-30?
- Are you a national of one of the 116 countries listed below?
- Do you have a passion for world issues and evidenced commitment to making a positive change?
These countries have been selected because they were represented by the fewest delegates at the 2016 Summit in Ottawa. Click apply here to see eligible countries
Application deadline 18 April 2017
Join Diplomacy Opportunities Facebook group here and follow @DiplomacyOpp on Twitter