The Laureate Global Fellowship annually recognizes 20 young leaders who have pioneered solutions to urgent challenges in their communities and beyond. Fellows develop leadership expertise and deepen their impact through a dynamic, yearlong learning experience, and join a network of nearly 1500 changemakers like them who continue to benefit from learning opportunities and connections throughout their social change careers. Learn more about the Fellowship experience and read this blog post about our approach to leadership development.
Applicants must be:
- 18 – 29 years old as of October 1, 2017
- Founders or co-founders of existing ventures with at least one year of impact*
- Fluent in English (applications must be completed in English)
*Applicants must be founder or co-founder of a venture that has not previously participated in the Laureate Global Fellowship, and only one co-founder per venture may apply.
2. Key Dates
- Application opens on February 6, 2017
- Applications must be submitted by March 6, 2017 at 11:59pm EDT
- All applicants will be notified of their status by June 16, 2017
- The week-long leadership training and public event will take place in Spain October 2-10, 2017
3. How to apply
Please apply through YouthActionNet’s 2017 Laureate Global Fellowship Online Application.
While online applications are preferred, there is a Microsoft Word version of the application for those who require it due to limited internet bandwidth.
In order to provide our applicants with the opportunity to clearly and thoroughly explain their ventures and personal journey, this application consists of seven core sections, which must be completed in order for an application to be reviewed. There is one additional section which is encouraged but not mandatory.
Join Diplomacy Opportunities Facebook group here and follow @DiplomacyOpp on Twitter