The Coalition for Sexual and Bodily Rights in Muslim Societies (CSBR) is pleased to announce call for applications for the 9th CSBR Sexuality Institute, to be held from 30 June – 7 July 2017, in Kyrgyzstan.
Each CSBR Sexuality Institute brings together about 25 leading sexual and reproductive rights activists, academics and researchers for a six-day training comprised of lectures, group work, round-tables, panels, site visits and film screenings, all bolstered by participants’ own experiences around sexuality & sexual rights advocacy.
- Do you have at least 2 years of experience working on issues of sexuality & human rights?
- Are you committed to undertaking efforts to promote sexual and bodily health and rights at national and international levels?
- Do you represent an organization/institution engaged in advocacy, research, fieldwork, and/or grassroots organizing on issues of sexuality and rights?
(1) submit the Application Form online, and
(2) send your current C.V. to email@example.com by 12th March 2017.
Deadline to apply: 12 March 2017
Language: The Sexuality Institute is held in English.
- The cost of tuition is USD 100 for all participants.
- A limited number of scholarships to cover international travel & attendance costs are available for participants from smaller organizations based in the Global South.
- Applicants from international NGOs, and organizations based in Europe and North America, are not eligible for scholarships and must cover their own travel & attendance costs for the training.
Join Diplomacy Opportunities Facebook group here and follow @DiplomacyOpp on Twitter