The World Youth Forum is looking for Outreach Ambassadors, Social Media Interns, PR enthusiasts, Bloggers and Project Managers from all across the world. If you are a young person, committed to bring about change by crossing the boundaries of cultures and countries, take the chance and apply!
If you think you can help in a different manner, just tell us how exactly you would like to help. After submitting your CV and motivation, we will get back to selected applicants for an interview. It is not only about the most convincing CV or experience, but the motivation also plays an essential role in our selection!
– Being part of a unique international youth network
– Experiencing the growth of a global movement first-hand
– Working with the most dedicated young change makers of our generation
– A letter of recommendation
– Higher chances of selection for our Fellowship program
– The best interns and ambassadors will receive the opportunity to become part of their national board
Join Diplomacy Opportunities Facebook group here and follow @DiplomacyOpp on Twitter