The inaugural Africa France Young Leaders program aims to identify, unite, value the very high potential African and French in a spirit of “promotion” of exception.
The promotion will bring together young African and French leaders in two sessions in France and Africa with the aim of forging personal ties and proposing a common reflection on global issues.
Detecting future French and African leaders, bringing them together in a community, supporting them while they develop their skills and accomplish concrete projects in order to ensure sustainable and inclusive growth for Africa and France: this is the ambition of the third programme, Young Leaders, called for by public organisations and for which the running has been entrusted to Africa France and the FDA (French Development Agency).
- Are you between 28 and 38 years old?
- Are you French, French diaspora, African?
- Do you contribute to building inclusive, sustainable and shared growth between the African continent and France?
- You demonstrate leadership, commitment and involvement that has an impact on your community or country?
- Do you come from companies or civil society in all areas of economic and social life?
ALL EXPENSES (INCLUDING VISAS, TRANSPORT AND ACCOMMODATION) WILL BE PAID FOR.
Fill the application form below
Deadline: March 31st 2017
Join Diplomacy Opportunities Facebook group here and follow @DiplomacyOpp on Twitter