Eco-generation Regional Ambassador is an elite position awarded to the youth aged between 13 and 24 qualified to represent Tunza Eco-generation. Eco-generation Regional Ambassador Program provides exceptional experiences with the opportunities to actively plan, to execute or participate in various environmental awareness programs in each region and country. As a representative to Tunza Eco-generation, Eco-generation Regional Ambassador must embody the spirit and values of Tunza Eco-generation. Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors must take on various roles to promote and raise environmental awareness for each region and country they are representing.
Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors would carry the voice of the future generations at an international level. Since new visitors will gain their first impression of Tunza Eco-generation through Eco-generation Ambassadors, they are also expected to be knowledgeable on current environmental issues and on the information about Tunza
Join Diplomacy Opportunities Facebook group here and follow @DiplomacyOpp on TwitterEco-generation platform as well.
All Tunza Eco-generation members aged between 13 and 24 (as of August 20th, 2017) who are enthusiastic to spread news and stories about their local environmental issues at a global level
– The 19th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors (hereinafter referred to as ‘ambassador’) shall be in the position for six (6) months from September 2017 until February 2018.
- 70% of Application form + 30% of Activity Points out of 100%
- Six (6) month of coverage plan should be stated based on the concrete action plans.
- Any false information on an application form can cause disqualification or cancelation of position even after being selected
- Any unfair practice in gathering activity points can cause disqualification.
4.1. Mandatory duties
- An Ambassador must post at least 2(Two) reports a month in regards to the environmental issues taking places in his/her region.
- An Ambassador should check the e-mail box and Eco-generation Ambassador’s Forum often so as to promptly respond to Eco-generation team’s notice.
- If there is any change in the personal information such as e-mail, contact number and home address, a revised <Consent to Use of Personal Information> form must be submitted to the Eco-generation team via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 1(One) week.
4.2. Optional duties
- An Ambassador shall voluntarily plan and execute campaigns and events to raise environmental awareness and to promote TUNZA Eco-generation in the local communities.
- An Ambassador shall try to leave comments on other Ambassador’s reports after carefully reading them as often as possible for active idea exchange and for encouraging each other’s efforts and campaigns.
- An Ambassador shall join various events including Monthly Events, Essay Competition and etc. of the Tunza Eco-generation website.
- Improvement of environmental leadership
- Enhancing promotions for one’s organization or environmental awareness programs
- Online mentoring to all Ambassador Reports
- Promotional goods for the environmental awareness campaigns to be planned and executed by an Ambassador
- Certificate to verify successful completion of the Ambassador’s duties
- Reference letters
- The 3(Three) best ambassador reports will be published on the monthly Tunza Eco-generation Newsletter which is publicly released to the Tunza Eco-generation members.
- Recognition of the Best Ambassador of the term shall be given to 1(One) Ambassador who shows the most passionate and active environmental activities as well as the participations in various events of Tunza Eco-generation. A certificate and souvenir will be given to the Best Ambassador at the end of the term. The process and final decision on the selection shall be planned and confirmed by Eco-generation team.
6. Completion of ambassador term
- Ambassadors who posted minimum 12 valid ambassador reports will be eligible for term completion and the certificate.
- Ambassadors who successfully completed their term will get significant advantage in term extension process. (Please check the details at the section 9. Extension of Ambassador term.)
- If the posted ambassador reports turn out to be not valid due to lack in format, copyright issue and etc., Eco-generation can cancel the term completion even after the issuance of the certificate.
- To reduce the CO2 emission, the certificate will be issued in digital PDF format.
- Please submit your plan on how and what to cover your issues for six (6) months when you become an ambassador to your country.
- Application form must include correct mobile phone number, e-mail address and facebook account.
- Please upload your profile picture on the personal information page.
- Only one entry per applicant is allowed. Multiple applications will not be accepted.
- Paper and e-mail applications will not be accepted.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Belated applications via email will not be considered.
Deadline for application is August 20th, 2017 (GMT+0). Announcement will be on August 24th 2017 (GMT +0) on Tunza Eco-generation website.
Join Diplomacy Opportunities Facebook group here and follow @DiplomacyOpp on Twitter
Visit the official website here