UNESCO IICBA is calling on young people to send in their video message submissions for the World Youth Day Social Media Campaign.
Calling all youth! Tell us how you contribute to peacebuilding
- Use the wording below and record a video telling us what why/how you are a peace-builder in your community.
- You are encouraged to use your mother tongue! If you use your mother tongue, please submit two videos: one in your mother tongue, and one in English.
- Be sure that the videos are 20 seconds or less!
- Email videos to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23:59 Wednesday, 2 August 2017
- Be sure to include your name, phone number, and email address.
“Hi! My name is (First Name Only) and I am from (Name of Country Only). I am a peace-builder because I… (Tell us how you contribute to promoting or building peace).
What can you do to build peace?” (End with this)
The first batch of videos will be on Wednesday 2 August at 23:59.
Submit videos to email@example.com videos can also be uploaded to UNESCO IICBA facebook page here
Please note videos and photos will still be accepted after the deadline for use on UNESCO IICBA social media outlets on World Youth Day and beyond.
Join Diplomacy Opportunities Facebook group here and follow @DiplomacyOpp on Twitter