Apply: Afrika Kommt 2018 – 2020 | Diplomacy Opportunities
The Afrika Kommt fellowship program aims at highly qualified, self-driven young professionals and junior executives from Sub-Saharan Africa with several years of hands-on work experience, strong leadership qualities and a very high level of commitment and dedication.
Three steps to join the program as a participant
- Apply online during the application phase: Apply online during the application phase:The application phase for the next intake will be announced on our website. When applications are open, you may apply for the program if you fulfill the formal eligibility requirements. Applications are only possible through our online application system.
- Get selected for the assessment center: If your application has been successful, you will receive an invitation to a two-day assessment center in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Receive the invitation to Germany: Candidates who pass the assessment center successfully will then receive the invitation for the one-year program to Germany.
Formal eligibility requirements
Candidates need to fulfill the following formal eligibility requirements:
- University degree in a relevant subject
- Postgraduate degree (e.g. MBA) is an advantage
- Two to five years of relevant work experience
- Excellent English language skills
- Basic knowledge of the German language is an advantage
- Not older than 35 years and physically fit