Generation SDG Summit, Canada | Diplomacy Opportunities
A key part of WGSI’s Summit structure is ensuring that 50% of the room (about 20 people) are young leaders between the ages of 18 and 30. To facilitate this, WGSI finances and coordinates all pre-approved air and ground travel, accommodations, and meals for participants during the Summit.
What WGSI aims to achieve at the Generation SDG Summit is a multi-dimensional approach to:
- Identifying a clear set of cross-cutting actions that can advance implementation efforts;
- Supporting the sub-national implementation of the goals;
- Enabling the ecosystem of actors that will carry out this work.
- aged 18 to 30 as of February 18, 2018
- current resident of Canada
- verbal and written English language proficiency
- able to attend the Summit from April 22-25, 2018
- Applications must be received by midnight EST on February 11, 2018.
- Two (2) recommendation letters must be received by midnight EST on February 18, 2018.