Kosovo International Summer Academy (KSA) will organize its 6th edition in Prishtina, Kosovo, with a special focus on “Peace building in post-conflict areas – Diplomacy, Leadership and Negotiations”, that will be realized by Kosovo Center for Diplomacy. The uniqueness of Kosovo International Summer Academy is the association with the professors and guest lecturers from the world’s top universities, government officials and ambassadors.
KSA will be welcoming experts from different levels that will be teaching and sharing their academic and professional experiences with our participants, as well as will give the chance to our participants to take the information from the first hand. Kosovo International Summer Academy elaborates different topics on economics, politics, diplomacy, professional etiquette and protocol, leadership, peaceful conflict resolution, EU Integration process, international law, human rights, international justice, international security and the role of civil society in building peace, in interactive lectures with diplomats, high ranking officials, representatives of civic society and prestigious local and international organizations.
Kosovo International Summer Academy courses and topics:
- Professional Etiquette and Protocol
- Peaceful Conflict Resolution
- EU Integration Process
- International Law
- Human Rights
- International Justice
- International Security and
- The Role of Civic Society in Peacebuilding.
- Citizens of all countries in the world are eligible to apply
- Undergraduate, graduate and post graduate students(who are enrolled or have already completed aforementioned levels of university studies)and young professionals.
- Applicants born in 1984 and after
- You must be in good academic standing
- To have valid health insurance for the duration of your stay in Kosovo.
Application Form (download here)
- A completed application form is necessary to register for the Kosovo International Summer Academy. A confirmation letter will be sent by e-mail to all applicants upon reception of the application. All applicants will additionally be informed by e-mail regarding the decision of KSA Admissions Committee.
A completed application form with all supporting documents should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Application for KSA2018.
You will need to upload the following documents:
- Application form
- Passport photo (jPEG format)
- Letter of Support (optional)
The tuition fee for the Kosovo Summer Academy is 950 EUR.
Program fee covers the following:
- Tuition – Tuition fee for the courses.
- Accommodation – The program fee covers accommodation during the length of the programme.
- Transportation between Prishtina International Airport and the hotel.
- Meals – All scheduled meals are included in the program fee.
- Coffee break – All scheduled coffee between courses are included in the program fee.
- Vocational trips – All scheduled vocational trips(entrance fees of visits to museums, galleries, etc.) are included in the program fee.
Visa requirements and costs differ among countries. For more information regarding visa requirements, please click here. If you can’t find the country your are searching for, please contact us and we will provide you the necessary information upon your request.
All participants are responsible for travel arrangements/expenses, health insurance and associated VISA costs(if needed) to Kosovo.
Scholarships awarding criteria
The following criteria are considered in the admissions process:
- Submitting your application early
- Financial need
- Merit and existing leadership experience
- Intercultural experience
*For more information on scholarships please download the application form or contact us at email@example.com