All Bar None is an initiative designed to ensure that outstanding young people from every country in the world are represented at the One Young World Summit 2018 in The Hague.
We have selected 125 countries that have been less well represented at previous One Young World Summits. Through All Bar None, we will work closely with our partners and sponsors to find sponsorship for one young leader from each of these countries to attend the Summit in The Hague.
You are eligible for All Bar None sponsorship if you can answer ‘yes’ to the following questions:
- Are you aged 18-30?
- Do you have a passion for world issues and evidenced commitment to making a positive change?
- Are you a national (passport holding citizen) of one of the 125 countries listed below?
What does All Bar None sponsorship pay for?
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2018 in The Hague, the Netherlands.
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis between 17 October and 20 October 2018.
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Summit hand-outs and support materials.
- The cost of travel to and from The Hague. Your flight to and from The Hague must depart from and return to one and the same international airport.
Application deadline: Monday 2 April 2018, 12PM GMT
See eligible countries and read more on One Young World All Bar None website