Pitch@Palace Commonwealth 2018 | Diplomacy Opportunities
Pitch@Palace Commonwealth is the platform to showcase Entrepreneurs from the 52 Commonwealth countries. Pitch@Palace Commonwealth will support Entrepreneurs by connecting them to local and international networks and help amplify their businesses. As part of the Pitch@Palace Global network it will build connectivity between Commonwealth countries and other key markets.
PITCH@PALACE COMMONWEALTH OBJECTIVES:
- To promote the importance of and provide key support for Entrepreneurs from Commonwealth countries and early-stage businesses
- To foster more Entrepreneurial talent within the Commonwealth
- To engage and inspire local communities
- To assist innovative businesses boost the economy
Pitch@Palace Commonwealth will take place at St. James’s Palace, London on 16th April 2018 as part of the Commonwealth Summit.
It will be an opportunity for Entrepreneurs from each of the 52 Commonwealth countries to Pitch their business to CEOs, Influencers, Angels, Mentors and potential Investors and Business Partners.
The Summit’s theme is ‘Towards a common future’ and is focused on building on the strengths of the Commonwealth to ensure responsiveness to global challenges and delivery of a more prosperous, secure, sustainable and fair future for all Commonwealth citizens.
In line with the Commonwealth Summit’s aims, the theme for Pitch@Palace Commonwealth 1.0 will be “Human Tech – Benefits for Humanity”, addressing the need to build a healthier and more sustainable future for mankind.
Pitch@Palace Commonwealth 1.0 aims to support entrepreneurs that have identified opportunities in the following areas:
- Biotech and Medtech
- Energy and the Environment
- Internet Security
- Consumer Goods and IOT
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Communications, Media and Entertainment
The deadlines for applications is 19th February, 2018,