The Creative Career Class with Cregital is the first in this series and you definitely should be part of it! In this class, we’ll be talking and learning from the CEO of Cregital, the Brand Builder of Cregital and the Experience Designer of Cregital about their processes, roles and how different creative people, with different skills, can apply themselves in a firm like theirs.
By the end of this class, you’d have understood.
- How to build Products and the process of building new products.
- Getting/handling desired clients.
- Designing experiences and developing the mindset to start a business as a Creative.
- Cultivate a work culture that is talent-driven.
- Gain the confidence to create a brand voice.
- Leave with the techniques to get your brand message across effectively.
Come have an engaging Creative Career Class, where the awesome people at Cregital share their work stories, tips, and advice with Creatives who attend the class.
This event will allow you to meet and connect with Creative Minds, discuss projects, ideas and network with like-minded folk.
A lot of creative people don’t know how to apply themselves in industries and diverse workplaces.
Research and insight have shown that creative people are often confused about how their art applies in real life, real situations and across diverse industries.
Our major goal is for Creative people to become a living, breathing, growing aspect of organizations, processes, and societies. We want to achieve that by making people aware of the roles they play/can play in industries.
We’ve therefore organized this Creative Career Class with Cregital so that the awesome people at Cregital can share their work stories, tips, and advice with Creatives who attend the class.
- Venue: Leadspace, Yaba Lagos, on the 28th of April.
- Date: 28th of April, 2018