PaS Prize is a prize brokering initiative for recognizing and rewarding Educational achievements and outstanding young talents. PaS Prize connects outstanding students to inspired patrons and sponsors who donate their resources to motivate outstanding students’ efforts towards excellence. By continuing this application you are indicating your interest to assist in the process of discovering, and rewarding academically outstanding secondary school students in Nigeria.
WHAT YOU STAND TO GAIN AS A VOLUNTEER
- Certificate of recommendation
- Award of service
- Opportunity to be part of a vibrant team of young people discovering and promoting young talents.
- Connection to our network of partners and professional development opportunities.
- First hand job experience in the field of project organizing, and management with a startup organization.
- Opportunity to meet and interact with other professionals in the field of education advocacy and talent development.
- A Non Governmental Organisation work experience.
- All applicants will receive feedback whether they are chosen as volunteers for PaS Prize 2018 or not.
- Applicants will be chosen mainly on their level of passion, willingness and ability to commit to the tasks required and skills relevant to the current needs of the PaS Prize program.
- Selected volunteers will be inducted into the PaS Prize team at an orientation exercise by mid June.
- Volunteers should also be willing to engage on pre and post PaS Prize activities.
Application closes on Thursday 31st May 2018.