Generations For Peace announces the opening of the position of Programmes M&E Coordinator who will be reporting to, guided and directed by the Senior M&E Officer, the M&E Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the M&E Officer on designing and implementing the M&E of all GFP Jordan Programmes based on M&E frameworks in use by GFP for our learning and for reporting to donors; monitoring the Jordan Programmes activities on a regular basis; processing M&E data collection & analysis and drafting Programme Evaluation Reports for the Jordan Programmes, based on baseline/endline data and Participatory Evaluations. The Programmes M&E Coordinator will assist and support the Programmes M&E Officer.
Reporting to, guided and directed by the Senior M&E Officer, the Programmes M&E Coordinator shall support the Programmes M&E Officer on:
Monitoring and Evaluation processes for Jordan Programmes
- Implementation of GFP M&E processes in the Jordan Programmes, thereby strengthening Programmes implementation by HQ Jordan Programmes Team and Jordan Programmes Implementation Teams (IMPTs).
- Applying the GFP baseline/endline surveys, session monitoring, learning and reflection, and participatory evaluation M&E processes and tools in Jordan Programmes in ways which meet GFP needs as well as Jordan Programmes donor requirements.
- Ensuring regular flow of information on M&E processes, tools and data in use by Jordan Programmes with the Institute’s staff in charge of Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL)
- Ensuring continuous updating of Jordan Programmes database by providing the M&E information/data to Programmes Coordinators and Officers.
- Supporting and mentoring the Jordan Programmes Implementation Teams in execution of the M&E processes.
- Analysing effectiveness of M&E processes to meet GFP needs and donor requirements and providing recommendations for adaptation/development of the M&E processes and advising where donor requirements need to be negotiated.
Data Management and Analysis
- Conducting regular field visits to ensure the quality of M&E data collected by the Jordan Programmes Implementation Teams.
- Ensuring GFP and donor data queries and information requests are addressed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Direct contact and cooperation with the Field Coordinators to ensure the quality and accuracy of the collected data.
- Having sufficient skills and knowledge in using different online systems used in the Jordan programmes through Donors like Bayanati, Kobo, ActivityInfo.
- Regularly monitoring the data entered in the online systems.
Reports, Communications and Proposals
- Supporting the M&E Officer in drafting high-quality Programme Evaluation and monthly and quarterly progress reports for donors.
- Review internal monthly reports prepared by the Programmes Officers and ensure its efficiency
- Update Jordan programmes briefs and fact sheets.
- Ensuring regular flow of high-quality information, data, quotations and identification of potential human-interest stories from Jordan Programmes to feed the M&E Officer and then Donor & Partner Communications.
- Assist the M&E Officer in specific parts in the Participatory Evaluation reports (Learning and Reflection, quantitative data…); and in the quarterly reports.
Supporting Programmes Department’s major events, including direct training events (Camps, Advanced Trainings, Refresher Trainings, etc.) and Jordan Programmes field visits.
To apply: please send fully completed Application Form, in detail, together with CV/resumé.
Closing Date: 17:00 GMT, 15 June, 2018. Incomplete or late applications will not be reviewed.
Please review the full job description here: Programmes M&E Coordinator
Please complete the application form here: GFP Job Application Form