Job at Oxford University’s Saïd Business School | Diplomacy Opportunities
Oxford University’s Business School seek to develop the next generation of business leaders and entrepreneurs and have one mission that unites both staff and students: to make a positive difference in the world. Across all our different roles, everyone has a vital part to play.
With over 400 members of staff across three sites, we have a vibrant and innovative community and are always on the lookout for talented individuals who share our values. We are growing and evolving, but we can only do this with the help of our staff and students.
Saïd Business School offers a huge range of benefits to staff, including:
- 38 days’ annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Annual Wellbeing Day for all staff in addition to regular yoga, healthy food deliveries, health MOTs etc
- Excellent catering facilities, providing a high standard of food at a subsidised cost
- Free gym facilities at our Egrove Park site
- Staff Christmas and summer parties
- Learning and development programmes
- Gemsatwork products
- Free parking at Egrove Park
- Employee Assistance Helpline, which provides confidential information and counselling services 24 hours a day
- 50% off a first appointment with Oxford Osteopathy
To get more, join Diplomacy Opportunities Facebook Group, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram
Saïd Business School has a dedicated team managing our recruitment process. Here’s how it works:
- For all applications, please supply a full CV and a cover letter which addresses the selection criteria for the role. Follow the instructions on the advert outlining how to apply.
- Applications are reviewed by the panel and a member of the recruitment team will let you know whether your application has been shortlisted. Please note that we do not provide feedback for unsuccessful applications at this stage. If your application is shortlisted, you will be invited for an interview.
- We have a two-stage interview, which is competency based and usually with a panel of three interviewers. You may be asked to complete tasks prior to your interview.
- If successful, you will be contacted by a member of the team to offer you the role and go through the details. We will also provide feedback if your application has been unsuccessful.