2018 Intra-African Trade Fair (Fully Funded To Egypt ) | Diplomacy Opportunities
The Intra-African Trade Fair is the first of its kind in Africa, consisting of a 7-day trade show that provides a platform for sharing trade, investment and market information and enabling buyers and sellers, investors and countries to meet, discuss and conclude business deals. It provides an opportunity for exhibitors to showcase their goods and services, engage in Business to Business (B2B) exchanges and conclude business deals.
IATF provides a platform for entry into a single market of over one billion people joined together under the African Continental Free Trade Area.
Primary Objectives of the Intra-African Trade Fair
- To bring together continental and global players to showcase and exhibit their goods and services, and to explore business and investment opportunities in Africa
- To serve as a marketplace where buyers and sellers of goods and services meet and explore business opportunities
- To provide a platform for B2B exchanges and development of business opportunities
- To share trade, investment and market information with stakeholders including investors, SMEs, the informal sector, Africans in Diaspora, and to identify solutions to address the challenges affecting intra-African trade
For Afreximbank and other financial institutions, to share information about their trade finance and trade facilitation interventions that will support intra-African trade
- To discuss topical issues affecting intra-African trade and provide practical and effective solutions
- To deploy multi-country and multi-company pavilions that will serve as one-stop shop for intra-African trade and investment opportunities in Africa
To get more, join Diplomacy Opportunities Facebook Group, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram
The African Union Commission is sponsoring a few young entrepreneurs to participate in the trade fair. To qualify, kindly apply by filling in the form below.
**Please note that this is not the official application to attend the forum. For the official application and more information on the Intra-African Trade Fair, please visit Intra African Trade Fair registration
***Applications close at 11pm(Addis Ababa time – GMT+3) on Sunday, 18th of November, 2018.