Global Solutions Summit Young Global Changers 2019 (Fully Funded)
As part of the Global Solutions Summit 2019, Young Global Changers program invite outstanding young talents with first class results in their academic discipline and who are engaged in society – in social, political or environmental activities – to participate in the Global Solutions summit as well as our summer school from March 16-20, 2019 in Berlin.
During five intense days, the participants will connect with policy thinkers and policy leaders from think tanks, politics, business and civil society to share ideas and know-how. During workshops and lectures, the participants work with Nobel laureates, luminaries from academia and economy as well as world-renowned thought leaders. The participants will be able to attend talks and discussions at the 2019 Global Solutions Summit and will engage with the content and ideas discussed at the summit.
Young Global Changers is offering full scholarships for qualified candidates to participate in the Young Global Changers program 2019. The scholarship will cover all conference fees, costs for the summer school, accommodation as well as travel expenses to and from Berlin.
The YGC scholarship includes the following:
- Travel expenses to and from Berlin
- Accommodation for the time of the program
- Free admission to the Global Solutions Summit 2019 Summer School workshops
- Lectures with global thought leaders from academia
- Sharing your work, thoughts, and ideas with Nobel Prize laureates and great minds from think tanks, business, politics and civil society
- Joining an exclusive network of like-minded Young Global Changers and building long-lasting relationships
To get more, join Diplomacy Opportunities Facebook Group, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram
The jury will select the participants by beginning of February 2019 and will contact you shortly after that. Please note that we cannot give any information about the status of your application before the end of the application period.
How to apply
As part of the application please also choose a G20/T20 topic and explain within 500 characters why this topic is of interest to you.
The deadline for all application is January 20, 2019.
- Student or young professional with excellent academic achievements
- Available to attend the summer school and the Global Solutions Summit in Berlin, March 16 – 20, 2019
- Special interest in one or several of the overarching topics of the Global Solutions Initiative
- Proof of volunteer work or extracurricular social projects
- Developing an idea or working on a specific project that you believe will make an impact
- Excellent command of the English language
- Writing skills and experience in journalism, media production and/or blogging are an asset