The second Edition of YouthHubAfrica Media Internship Program enables Young graduates with a passion for Media to get trained, also develop and apply the acquired skills at YouthHubAfrica.
The MIP 1 provided digital media & Digital photography/Videography skills for 14 young Nigerians and got internship placements for 6 months. The MIP 2 provides Young graduates who have a passion for Media work to get trained, to enable them apply and develop the acquired skills at YouthHubAfrica.
15 young people will be selected to participate in a week long Training. 2 successful trainees will be offered a 6 Months paid internship with Youthhubafrica.
- 15 young graduates will be provided Hands-on training in Digital Photography, Videography (Documentary and Story telling) and Social Media Management.
- 2 successful trainees will be offered a 6 months internship with YouthHubArica, the other trainees will referred to similar organisations for internship placement.
- Candidate must be a Young graduate between ages 18 to 30 years with interest or skills in Digital Photography, Videography (Documentary and Storytelling) or Social Media management
- Candidates must be present throughout the week-long training in Abuja from January 29 to February 1 2019.
- Candidate must be available to complete a 6-months internship if offered.
DEADLINE: January 20 2019