- Extract from a published text (in Polish or English) or a fragment of a translation (in Polish). No more than 2 pages in length.
- Optional: Recommendation letter, letter of motivation
- This residency is limited to writers from the UNESCO Cities of Literature.
- Upper intermediate level of spoken English.
- At least one published book (fiction or non-fiction), poetry collection, screenplay, theatre script or translation into Polish by the applicant.
- Residents will be asked to write a text (work of fiction or non-fiction) that will feature the City of Krakow (min. 6 000 to max. 11 000 characters with spaces) in some fashion and will be used in a future, published collection for promotional purposes.
- Interest in the Central European region.
- Readiness to participate in the literary life of Krakow, including events, meetings promotional interviews and engagements, festivals, where applicable.
- Work on a literary project during the residency
To submit an application, please fill out the application form by February 25, 2019.
To get more, join Diplomacy Opportunities Facebook Group, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram