- Extract from a published text (in Polish or English) or a fragment of a translation (in Polish). No more than 2 pages in length.
- Optional: Recommendation letter, letter of motivation
- This residency is limited to writers from the UNESCO Cities of Literature.
- Upper intermediate level of spoken English.
- At least one published book (fiction or non-fiction), poetry collection, screenplay, theatre script or translation into Polish by the applicant.
- Residents will be asked to write a text (work of fiction or non-fiction) that will feature the City of Krakow (min. 6 000 to max. 11 000 characters with spaces) in some fashion and will be used in a future, published collection for promotional purposes.
- Interest in the Central European region.
- Readiness to participate in the literary life of Krakow, including events, meetings promotional interviews and engagements, festivals, where applicable.
- Work on a literary project during the residency
To submit an application, please fill out the application form by February 25, 2019.