ChangemakerXchange will bring this group together in a unique collaborative summit format close to Berlin from May 9th-13th, after which they will get the chance to become part of a global community of innovators. The summit will be followed by an accelerator program for this group to advance their impact to the next level, diving deeper into issues like system change, fundraising, holistic well-being and stakeholder engagement.
To get more, join Diplomacy Opportunities Facebook Group, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram
- Applicants for ChangemakerXchange on Business For Purpose:
- Must be between 18-30 y/o.
- Should lead, co-lead, have founded or co-founded their own social venture which is up and running and addresses a relevant social problem and has a revenue generating (social business) model. We are unable to accept applicants with an idea only.
- Must have a good level of English that enables them to understand, present, and collaborate throughout the summit.
- Should have the skills and know-how to be part of a special community of collaborative young social entrepreneurs and be willing to play an active role within this community.
- Must be a fit with the values of the CXC community (see above)
- Must be from an eligible country:
- Europe (including Turkey), UAE, Israel & South Africa