Calls for Participants: Council of Europe Youth Work and Sustainable Communities (Fully Funded To Finland)
The Seminar “Youth Work and sustainable communities: the role of European Youth Card in delivering youth card services” will take place in Helsinki, Finland, on 5-7 May 2019 as part of the programme of Partial Agreement on Youth Mobility through the European Youth Card of the Council of Europe.
Three partners joined forces for its implementation: the Partial Agreement on Youth Mobility through the Youth Card of the Council of Europe (Finland is part of the Partial Agreement), the European Youth Card Association (EYCA) and its Finnish member organization – Finnish Youth Co-operation – Allianssi.
As one of the leading European countries in promoting qualitative youth work services, Finland is the perfect location to host one of the Partial Agreement’s seminars, especially as it holds the Chairmanship of the Committee of Ministers for the period of November 2018 – May 2019. It will be a follow-up to the main activity of the Finnish Chairmanship in the field of youth, namely the seminar “Educational Pathways for Youth Workers” (20-22 February 2019, Helsinki).
The participants will be requested to book their travel themselves in the most cost-effective way. EYCA will reimburse international travel costs upon receiving the justificative documents:
- Request for reimbursement (to be sent to all attendees)
- E-ticket/ invoice / train/bus tickets clearly showing the paid amount
- Traveling by car: 0.25 Euros/km, upon receiving the gas receipt
Accommodation and meals will be covered by the organisers.
Profile of the participants
This one-day-and-a-half seminar is open to up to 50 participants with expertise in youth
affairs/youth mobility, social issues, youth work, who will include:
- Governmental representatives of the Council of Europe member states
- EYCA member organisations, partners and networks;
- International organisations;
- Youth organisations and civil society organisations.
The programme of the seminar appears in Appendix I.
- The working language of the seminar will be English.