Young Women Leadership Program 2019
Young Women Leadership Program is designed to empower young women, give them the skills and tools to take their leadership to the next level and support them to become leaders in their communities.
Sana Afouaiz will take you through a feminist journey and share with you her 8 years’ experience in women empowerment, leadership, activism and social entrepreneurship.
This is a 6 weeks’ program, participants will emerge as confident leaders in their societies.
In order to support the mentees to achieve their goals and aspirations, YWLP will provide sessions in four different areas:
- Social entrepreneurship
- One-to-one mentoring and support programme for 6 weeks
- New suite of skill development, learning and practices
- Access to global network, opportunities and resources
- Connect with pool of valued experts and mentors
- Meeting inspiring guests
- Becoming ambassador of Womenpreneur organisation: http://womenpreneur-initiative.com
- Certificate of participation
The conditions and selection process:
- Candidates should be between 18-25 years old
- Location: anywhere, you just need a solid WIFI connection and a computer
- Duration: 6 weeks (1 hour call every week)
- Language: English, French or Arabic (depends on your preferences)
- 20 candidates will be pre-selected for an interview and 10 of them will be eligible to take part of the program
- The program begins on 2nd June and finishes on 7th of July, 2019
This programme opens three times a year
Deadline to apply is 15th May 2019
To get more, join Diplomacy Opportunities Facebook Group, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram
Read more on Young Women Leadership Program website